Monday, October 1, 2012

Help me save my Marriage


This was sent by an anonymous costumer of Fix Marriage and Relationships.

A neighbor and a close friend of mine, approached me asking for help and advice on her marriage.  She was so concerned since her husband is talking about divorce.  I, as a friend knows that their marriage are not in good terms.  But I did not extend my help to them, not until one of them will ask for it.  Long before I pitied my friend but was reluctant to do the move, thinking it may not be a good idea and will just worsen their relationship.

That day my friend relay her problems and I carefully take the details for me to understand the situation.  Based on what I got from her, I cited that the situation is worse than I thought.  Luckily, I came across with a website from the internet (which was recommended by a friend of mine), that I recommended to her.

It has been a month and now I think it is working since I can now see her on her lawn with a smile while tending the plants.

A letter from one of the readers of the book.
SAVE MY MARRIAGE.
anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment